We have abbreviated DraftKings Baseball contests to DraftKings MLB in places (Major League Baseball) as this is the only Baseball league that contests are offered on.
What are the rules for Draftkings Baseball?
Draft Kings offers Daily MLB contests throughout the MLB regular and postseason which run for over 6 months of the calendar year.
The essential DraftKings MLB rules are listed below, and similar to other traditional Fantasy Sports games, you are required to pick a line up of players (10 for your Draftkings MLB line-up) within a specified budget ($50,000 as per all Draft Kings contests).
Draftkings MLB Essentials:
- You must pick a lineup comprising 10 players prior to the start of the first game designated;
- Your line-up must include players scheduled to play in at least 2 different MLB games.
- Your line-up must have no more than 5 hitters from any one MLB team.
- The 10 line-up positions are: P, P, C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF
- You can switch any player in or out of your lineup up until the start time of the game that player is appearing in;
- You have a maximum budget of $50,000 to create your Draftkings MLB Line-up;
- Your total team score will be made up of the total DraftKings Baseball contest scores of the individual 9 players selected;
- You can monitor your position live during the contest simply by logging in to your DraftKings account and clicking on ‘Live’ contests.
How do I score points playing DraftKings MLB?
Draft kings points scoring for Daily Fantasy MLB contests are listed below:
Hitters will accumulate points as follows:
Single = +3 PTs
Double = +5 PTs
Triple = +8 PTs
Home Run = +10 PTs
Run Batted In = +2 PTs
Run = +2 PTs
Base on Balls = +2 PTs
Hit By Pitch = +2 PTs
Stolen Base = +5 PTs
Pitchers will accumulate points as follows:
Inning Pitched = +2.25 PTs
Strike Out = +2 PTs
Win = +4 PTs
Earned Run Allowed = -2 PTs
Hit Against = -0.6 PTs
Base on Balls Against = -0.6 PTs
Hit Batsman = -0.6 PTs
Complete Game = +2.5 PTs
Complete Game Shut Out = +2.5 PTs
No Hitter = +5 PTs
*NOTE: Hitting statistics for Pitchers will not be counted, and Pitching statistics for Hitters will not be counted.
Please visit draftkings.co.uk for a full detailed breakdown of all DraftKings MLB rules.