DraftKings NBA contests are the biggest Basketball contests available for Draft Kings UK customers to play in. With BT Sport now offering superb coverage of the NBA, you can add to the excitement when watching games by picking your Daily Fantasy team and playing for real cash prizes.
What are the rules for DraftKings NBA?
Draft Kings offers Daily NBA contests throughout the NBA regular and postseason.
The essential DraftKings NBA rules are listed below, and similar to other traditional Fantasy Sports games, you are required to pick a line up of players (8 for your Draftkings NBA line-up) within a specified budget ($50,000 as per all Draft Kings contests).
Draftkings NBA Essentials:
- You must pick a line-up comprising 8 players prior to the start of the first game designated.
- Your line-up must include players from at least 2 different NBA teams, and representing at least 2 different NBA games
- The 8 line-up positions are: PG, SG, SF, PF, C, G, F, and UTIL.
- You can switch any Draftkings player in or out of your lineup up until the start time of the game that player is appearing in
- You have a maximum budget of $50,000 to create your Draftkings Line-up
- Your total team score will be made up of the total DraftKings NBA contest scores of the individual 8 players selected.
- You can monitor your position live during the contest simply by logging in to your DraftKings account and clicking on ‘Live’ contests.
How do I score points playing Draftkings NBA?
Draft Kings points scoring for Daily Fantasy NBA contests are listed below:
Point = +1 PT
Made 3pt. shot = +0.5 PTs
Rebound = +1.25 PTs
Assist = +1.5 PTs
Steal = +2 PTs
Block = +2 PTs
Turnover = -0.5 PTs
Double-Double = +1.5PTs (MAX 1 PER PLAYER: Points, Rebounds, Assists, Blocks, Steals)
Triple-Double = +3PTs (MAX 1 PER PLAYER: Points, Rebounds, Assists, Blocks, Steals)
Please visit draftkings.co.uk for a full detailed breakdown of all Draftkings NBA rules.