PlayON Fantasy Football offers contests on the English Premier League and UEFA Champions League
What are the rules for PlayON Fantasy Football?
The essential PlayON Daily Fantasy Football rules are listed in the bullet points below. As with PlayON Fantasy Golf contests, you are required to pick a line up of players (11 for your PlayON Fantasy Football line-up) within a specified budget (€100m, as in all PlayON Daily Fantasy Sports contests).
PlayON Fantasy Football Essentials:
- You must pick a lineup comprising 11 players prior to the start of the first game designated.
- There is currently no restriction on the number of players you can pick from any one club.
- You must select your team to play a 4-4-2 formation.
- The 11 line-up positions are: GK, DEF, DEF, DEF, DEF, MID, MID, MID, MID, FWD, FWD
- You can switch your PlayON Football lineup up until the kick off time of the first game that your selections are playing in.
- You have a maximum virtual budget of £100m to create your PlayON Football lineup.
- Please note that unlike DraftKings UK, once you have submitted an entry it is not normally possible to withdraw it from any real money contest so only enter if you are certain you want to play. We have requested information from PlayON as to whether this will be changed in the near future.
Please visit https://playon.co/#/about/how-to-play for a full review of all PlayON Fantasy Football rules.
How do I score points playing PlayON Fantasy Football?
PlayON points scoring for Daily Fantasy Football contests are listed below.
Can I create my own PlayON Fantasy Football contest?
Yes! You can create your own contest for all sports covered by PlayON contests including PlayON Daily Fantasy Football. Simply find the ‘Create a game’ button on the left drop down menu and then you can setup your own contest to play friends in private or to make public. You can choose to play for free or set an entrance fee.